Thursday, November 15, 2007

What can I say? Some days, if I didn't have a glass of wine to drink, it might all seem too desperate. I was caught singing Huey Lewis and the News "Walking on a Thin Line" tonight, as I contemplated erupting at my 4 year old. I hear her upstairs right now. She just wet herself. This is the 4th time in 24 hours that she is behaving younger than her age- or at least retesting already set boundaries. What is the deal? Is she undergoing some stress I am not aware of? Am I not giving her what she needs attention-wise. She wants to be grown up and a baby all at the same time. All I know is thank God my hubby handles bathtime, so I can be down here "reflecting" and enjoying the glass of wine (or two) I had earlier.
I am in the market for a good erotic video. I don't want it too sleazy, but lustful and romantic would be good. I don't want to spend money and then not like what I get, but I am wanting to try this out.

1 comment:

Layers of Everything said...

Watch Dot the I my friend, some pretty eye candy, steamy love, and a plot.