Tuesday, November 27, 2007

So, it turns out that I am not completely crazy, or a bitchy mom. Mouse had a Urinary Tract Infection. Bummer!, but so glad I caught it before it got too bad. She is not off of baths, and must shower with me - not my favorite thing to do in our claustrophobic claw foot tub shower, but at least we are saving on water, right?
Bears tantrums are now few and far between, but I definitely have to stay on my feet with that one. What a charmer, though...
Thanksgiving was such a nice time. I needed to get out of town like crazy. I am soooo thankful that I have an open, honest, trusting relationship with the Creep, and that we communicate so well. Here's to another year of that.

Snow today, yay! Mouse could have played in it for hours. It is one of those gorgeous winter days when it is brightly sunny, cold and snowy. What fun! I think I have almost all of my Christmas shopping done. Everything I bring home, Mouse decides that is what she is going to ask for from Santa. We will see.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: