Tuesday, December 4, 2007

I am going to dye my hair for the first time tonight. First time on my own, first time ever! Wish me luck. House is a mess, dishes not done, should be cooking dinner, but I am here contemplating my life.
So much to be thankful for. I have health, a loving family, I get to stay at home with my kids, we all laugh a lot. It is too good. I am sending out good vibes and praying for all those who are not in as good a situation, or are feeling pain today.
The Christmas gifts just keep rolling in. I know it is a little bit out of control, and I am seeing a pattern in myself about it. But I am having so much fun! Plus I am also giving to those who need it, so suck it, anyone who cares to judge.
That is my new goal - to not judge others - what do I know anyway?
Posted by Picasa

No comments: