Tuesday, December 1, 2009

I think this is going to be our Christmas card picture this year. We don't have any snow yet this year, so I can't get a good winter shot of these two doing wintery things like I usually like to do. Gotta tell you, it's not really putting me in a Christmas card making mood. I am hoping for a beautiful light snowfall that is perfect for a photo op and then just melts away. I am loving this mild weather - but mama wants snow in her Christmas cards!
I bought some decorations at Target today and will hopefully be getting them put up in the next couple of days. I think they are going to be soooo cute (they are outdoors decorations) but I am sore scered they it could be too minimal. But, I have done zero decorating outdoors in the previous years, so it will certainly be a step up no matter what, right? I'll post some pics & we'll see if it works or not.
It is going to be a busy December, but lots of fun. I am looking forward to visiting with my friends & family & really watching my kids enjoy the holidays.

No comments: