Thursday, December 10, 2009

Kooky Rudolph



What do you do when your parents insist on wearing the Santa hats that YOU WANT TO WEAR? Well, make your own holiday costume, of course. So here, is Lucy, in her Rudolph nose and antlers. Lucy pretends to be an animal 90% of her day, so this just fits right in to her routine, and I am loving it. It is so crazy and cute & just like her!
We have actually not had such a cute couple of days. Very taxing on my poor psyche (it can't take much, unfortunately). I lost my patience early in the day yesterday, and never really got it back. What I did get was a yummy piece of chocolate truffel cake from Huckleberries, which just about made everything better :).Gabe was so funny with the decorating. He was thrilled all day to get it done. Then, when we started I explained to him that one box is full of ornaments that he could put on the tree all by himself, and that the other box has a bunch of breakable ornaments and he has to be SO CAREFUL, and MUST HAVE A GROWN UP with him to put one of these on. So, which box does Gabe choose. Hmmmm. Gabe chose only breakable ornaments, wanted to load them up all on one branch, or be held suspended over the tree in order to place it up high. It was actually a huge crack up.



Here is a so-so shot of my new outdoor Christmas decorations. I LOVE them. They are really cheery and cute & I got W to hang Xmas lights on the house for the FIRST TIME! If I am able to take any better photos of them I will post. :)

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I can't believe there isn't snow on the ground. Bizarre.